The Journey of a Sweet Little Boy and His Special Heart

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Concerns

Today Logan looks PERFECT.... except when you lay him down.  Everytime I lay him down his right foot goes completely white and there is no capillary refill in it.  We called the Cardiologist who did his Cath and he said it sounded like there could be a blood clot so to give him Aspirin.  We already have an appointment scheduled with his Pediatrician tomorrow so we are suppose to have him check things out.  Hopefully that goes well.

These are just some pictures we snapped of him today.

 He is getting so big!
 This is what I look forward to EVERY night.  He is a snuggler and I hope that never changes.  I could sit and hold him like this for hours.  This kid melts my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment