The Journey of a Sweet Little Boy and His Special Heart

Saturday, September 10, 2011

T.R.O.U.B.L.E.

I know it has been awhile.  I guess you can assume that no news is good news!
Logan has been finding TROUBLE anywhere and everywhere all summer long.  He has no interest in walking still, but climbs on and into everything.  He graduated from Physical Therapy the end of August.  His therapist said she couldn't believe he was the same kid she had met just a few months before.  He has all the right skills for walking, he just needs the confidence and desire!
Here are a few pictures of his troublemaking!






When you ask him to smile (and he is willing to perform) he will give you this totally cheese smile! 
 I LOVE IT!




All of his jammies have holes and mud stains in the rear end because Saturday mornings while we do yard work we let him have his freedom in the yard.  He loves scooting through the flower beds smashing my flowers, picking the petals, eating the dirt etc. (Yes, he still prefers the butt scoot, although he is crawling more and more).






I haven't figured out why he likes to sit in drawers so much, but he unloads every drawer just to sit in!

He LOVES to read books.  He has a little reading chair and will sit and look at books and bring them to me one by one and then back himself up to sit on my lap. 



He has discovered how fun coloring is... all over my floor and cabinets.  Naughty boy!
 Not afraid of getting dirty!

Logan is always in on whatever action is happening.  He is so curious and you can constantly see the little wheels turning in his head.  We had a rough couple months of ear infection after ear infection with him, and we finally took him off dairy and went to soy, and he hasn't had an infection since we switched... that is good news!  We have seen his pediatrician every week since May- Brad is beginning to think I just like to go hang out there.  I am on a first name basis with every nurse in the office!  We are hoping we finally have things figured out, and we are hoping for a healthy winter :) 

2 comments:

  1. Awe, this post was so much fun to read (and see)! Logan is getting so big and looks great. Thanks for sharing so many wonderful photos. Zoe is the same, has the skills to walk but no confidence. Not yet anyway. She's a troublemaker, just like Logan. Hope all is well with you, Momma. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm happy to see an update :)
    As I looked at these pictures and read your stories about him, I just kept thinking how much he is just like little Adam. I really wish we could get those boys together (stupid germs!) and let them make some mischief. I think they'd have a grand time! Such a cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete