The Journey of a Sweet Little Boy and His Special Heart

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Year Ago Today

It was a year ago TODAY, June 9th, that I had to hand over my baby for the first time to a doctor that I had just met, and trust he was going to be able to save my baby's life. I will be forever grateful for these GREAT doctors that have dedicated their life to saving others. I know each day is a gift, and I really try hard to cherish each one.




Our dear friends, the Jackley's, had to hand their baby Kellen over to an incredible surgeon also today so he could save his life. Please pray for little Kellen that he will have a speedy and smooth recovery, and that his mom and dad will have the strength to endure all that comes with post Glenn recovery.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment